Well here I am at last. It's taken ages to get back to the way in. Although I had the right information (or so I thought) I have not been able to log in for ages. I tried the help section and nothing helped. I waited for e mails that never came. Then, finally, one did! It made sense and so here I am again.
It reminded me of something Lisa said ages ago in church, that when you realise you've gone along a dead-end, or have got lost, the only thing to do is to go back to where you knew where you were.
I think this is true in every situation. So much better than trying to dig a way through the undergrowth.
However, just because something is true and sensible doesn't mean we always remember it.
This time I hope I will and not just regarding blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment